Sunday, July 22, 2012

something Shiq

A paisley surprise :) 

Posting this backlog look which I had a few weeks ago for a client meeting. Due to some styling stints, wasn't able to post soonest. But here it is :)

Paisley prints are amongst the trending prints nowadays. It's good to know that there are other prints in existence aside from florals :) For this look, I went for shades of pastels. I'm a pastel aficionado, in case you haven't noticed haha Pastels are so much like candy. They give you a surge of those happy hormones. When I'm in a pastel tone, automatically, my aura translates to light, refreshing sweetness. I see pastels dominating til at least pre-fall season. For pre-fall, pastels are combined with neon, 2 color trends we still can't get enough of. Reinvention is key to keep any look sustaining. Unlike spring/summer 2012,  pastels are collaborating with cooler hues in preparation for fall.        






As promised in my earlier post, here are the complete set of colors of Shiq's pre-fall wallet collection. For sorbet lovers like me, you'll find your pick in pastels! I love my blue one! These purse go on fashionably for your mobile phones, or any miniscule neccesities you need to stash for that no-big-bag fuss.  




For the bright-color enthusiast, here's your attention grabber!     


Dear Kate- neck piece




Love the laser cut details on my skorts!

Skorts- fab find!



Dear Kate- paisley top

Visit Dear Kate at the 3rd floor Shoppesville, Greenhills 


Forever 21- nude booties




namaste,
kaky









No comments:

Post a Comment