Monday, April 9, 2012

a new leaf

 

Here's to my first blog! Finally, after semi-blogging for nearly a year in lb.nu! For my first post, I decided to have fun with pastel!



Forever 21- mint sheer top, blue lace shorts


Best thing about pastels, because they're unabashingly sweet and compromising by nature, you can combine color palettes easily. For this look, I went for a sheer mint top and soft blue lace shorts. I love the floral embroidery of the top. Reminded me of lazy daisies back in grade school. Ffor my hair, pulled a sock-bun (thanks to my sissy Charm for showing me how :) ), slid in a pair of round sunnies and whala, pastels in the 50's!

Dorothy Perkins- gold belt from dorothy perkins
Folded & Hung- black round sunnies


To transform this tamed ensemble to take off with flaire, I opted to accessorize with gold metals and non-conformist hardware. Finished off with nude pumps. Key when playing with colors, choose 1 color to cement your whole look together. 

Forever 21- gold triangle earrings with crystal


Forever 21- gold & mint beaded choker neckpiece


Forever 21- spikes bracelet 


Janilyn- nude pumps





namaste,
kaky

2 comments:

  1. You remind me of Audrey Hepburn in this photo set. Loving the neck piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe thanks, pj! good job on the accs!

    ReplyDelete